Follow my Blogssss

Monday, June 2, 2008

Marriage.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPichmmmmm....yea I came to this topic from looking at http://planetmarzent.blogspot.com/. now...A PERFECT MARRIAGE TO ME WOULD BE A BLIND WIFE AND A DEAF HUSBAND...LOL [sigh] Since we don't live in lala land its so much more to it.. Yes I am engaged going on 2 half years now...I cant say it was easy for me or him but shit...boy i tell you me and him been through just about anything that can happen in a relationship...lol We are very strong and its needed ...We are a family now and We got saved... and now I understand that marriage works through Christ....I may not be in church every Sunday but I live by certain biblical things. I also feel that there are many things out there that try and get in between a marriage or a relationship and you have to be ready for temptation and all that.... you have to be strong enough to respect yourself for one and also respect your other half and the relationship in general. Love to me is a temporary insanity curable by marriage. I read this quotes and it made me smile..like one of those secret smiles that you do when you dont think of it...lol "Marrying for love may be a bit risky, but it is so honest that God can't help but smile on it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Marriage is a feast where the grace is sometimes better than the dinner. If you cant see the picture I cant paint it any clearer. lol This whole marriage thing is a great invention...but so is a damn defibrillator....yeaaaa nuff said with the that...a few negative things with marriage.... as beautiful as it is of course there is a downside..smhhhhh Somebody once said on some comic stand up thing that "getting married is like a bank account....you put in, you take out, you lose interest...it was a little funny..of course that was his own opinion..also I know yall heard this one...."A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers." yeaa really negative....well from all of this i want to leave with this.....Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without. God Bless!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: