Follow my Blogssss

Monday, June 2, 2008

[[[[[[Anger]]]]]]]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
psshhh....... When Im angry hurt or whatever it is I speak because bitin ur tongue hurts......Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret!!!! live by this.....Keeping anger inside makes the shit worst....think of it this way... Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the idea of throwing it at someone else.... you are the one who gets burned, true story...Your always the one that feels it the most. Dont you hate when you get in a fight with somebody you really care about and they just leave...the 1st thing that pops into my head {{here goes the morbid side of me lol}} is them getting in a car crash or some crazy shit....or even going to bed angry at a loved one...never go to bed upset stay up and fight get to the bottom of it...last thing you need is a rigor mortis body next to you when u get up the next day ***god for bid***...lol I know we all had a teacher or a anger management counsel person((not that ive ever needed anger counseling in my life hehehe)) that said..when you angry pissed or whatever write your enemies angry letters and never mail em...boy oh boy If I would have sent those I would have police kicking my damn door in....lol. I use to get mad at aloottt of little shit then i sat down and was like..hmmm if a small thing has the power to move me so much, does that indicate something about my size???? Now on the other end of this anger rainbow...if we did not have anger in this world it would often continue to allow evil because it isn't angry enough. hmmmmm well i know nobody wants to hear somebody sit them down after they are ready to murk somebody and say GET ANGRY AND GET OVER IT. smhhh I would be like clear off and let me go handle this shit real quick fist clench as ever....so i try this for this month when im heated....when angry count to 4, when very angry SWEAR!!! lol well im about to get off work....god bless!!!! Stay Posted

No comments: