Follow my Blogssss

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

{{{Friendship}}}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That word can mean so many things to everybody...Its not like its something taught in schools but its something that you need to be fully aware of as a human.....I know a few people who feel that there is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship....thats all good and that may be...but i feel a little different. I think the more friends you have the more responsiblity....drama....etc. Now I know i may come off selfish but hey thats me and i wont sugar coat a damn thing to make somebody else feel at ease while im hiding the real me....smhhh Its a beautiful thing yes its like a soul just to be embedded in "two" bodies. And I do share a very in depth friendship with my fiance....He Is the best friend and all I really need....now I do have friends but he is my bestie!!! lol We had to conquer that before the other things came in with us dating. Sometimes you may notice that some people wish to be friends with him or her and thats a quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ive been in many friendships when I was living in gainesville for college and it always ended as me the bad one...smhh calling me selfish and such...thats cool maybe im not girly like that to have a girls night or do that other bullshit girls do when they hang out....lol I dont do things that I dont want to do point blank,,,im not gonna do something just because my friend wants me to...when i want to talk ill talk and when i dont i dont...end of story. So i guess its really true when they say the friends that matter are the ones you can call 4AM....ha u better be on fire or someshit calling me that late!!! let me stop thats just being mean but you get where im going with this. ive also been told the only way to have a friend is to be one....yea thats true guess i want a friend bt not live the relationship by those rules....in the end i wonder were they even this "so called friend to me and telling me how im so selfish"because those same words can come back and bite them in the ass....cause a friend is person who knows all about you neg or postive and still likes you.....When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.....so true weird but true. And I hate the chameleon friends that do shit bc ur doing....basically I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod my damn shadow does that much better.. smhh ::sigh:: well I gotta get back to work people!! God Bless wish I could finish this topic...but gotta go....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: