Follow my Blogssss

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

{{Old blogs from myspace}}



Thursday, March 23, 2006






"JUST A FEW THOUGHTS B4 U ARE BORN"






Every good and perfect gift is from above....
~SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE, THAT'S WHAT LITTLE GIRLS ARE MADE OF~



!BABIES ARE ALWAYS MORE TROUBLE THAN YOU THOUGHT AND MORE WONDERFUL!
B4 i FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB I KNEW YOU, B4 YOU WERE BORN I SET YOU APART.......~jEREMIAH 1:5~



~A BABY IS GOD'S WAY OF SAYING THE WORLD MUST GO ON~



^A BABY IS BORN WITH A NEED TO BE LOVED AND NEVER OUTGROWS IT^



&IF YOU WANT CHILDREN TO KEEP THEIR FEET ON THE GROUND, PUT SOME RESPONSIBILITY ON THEIR SHOULDERS&



$DO NOT CONFINE YOUR CHILDREN TO YOUR OWN LEARNING, THEY WERE BORN IN ANOTHER TIME$



.....CHILDREN ARE A REWARD FROM HIM ~PSALM 127:3~






******THE 1ST TRIMESTER*****
Im not gonna lie I was soooo afraid when I found out I was pregnant,,,geezzz but things got better through the weeks and I started to wonder what you will look like, how it will feel to hold you in my arms, what kind of chages the next months will bring. There is so much I don't know, and yet I already know I love you with all my heart....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

****THE 2ND TRIMESTER****
Now that Im not sick every darn day now I start to feel much better and I don't really feel like ur in there but I know you are because it starts out like the flutter of a butterfly's wing...and I think, then I know, its u...My precious, miraculous baby. hehe love you baby Denise... we came up with your name during this time...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


****THE 3RD TRIMESTER****
WOW.....now things are getting alittle too hard to handle...I think its safe to say being pregnant sucks...lol too much back and leg pains.. false trips to the hospital...yet I can hardly wait to meet you...to kiss the top of your head...to snuggle you close....to let you know you'll always be warm, safe and loved. I can hardly wait to be your mom.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




YoU kNoW yOuR PrEgNaNt WhEn.......
You know you're pregnant when...-GE commercials make you cry (well actually, everything makes you cry)-You are awake more during the night than asleep-You have to rock back and forth a few times to get yourself OUT of a chair- You wake up one morning and swear that your home has been broken into because the toilet and the dryer are suddenly shorter than ever and the washing machine has grown a foot deeper!-Show up at Subway Sandwiches at 9:05pm and their closed and you start crying b/c you just had to have a foot long steak and cheese and nothing else will do, and the workers stare at you thru the window like deer caught in the headlights and you wish you were the hunter.-You suddenly have to figure out how you are going to bend over and pick up what you just dropped.-People look in your desk for something important and all they find is snacks!-Getting in and out of bed requires a three point turn.-Your bed now has so manypillows for propping up and supporting body parts that there is no room left for DH (husband)
-You can't make it through an episode of "A Baby Story" without crying your eyes out.- as soon as you eat breakfast you start wondering what your gonna eat for lunch-You cry at the grocery store after you check out realizing you forgot Fritos, which is what you came for, and getting them for free because the clerk feels bad.-when you get back to work and realize you no longer want the fritos you just cries over at the store-You start out crying and end up laughing your head off...


Thursday, March 09, 2006


Geez.....40 weeks is too long to be pregnant....I feel like I been this way for a year...the 1st few months went by so fast, but now it seems like the last weeks are seemingly endless. I feel her all the time and I can even make out if its her little arms, legs, or head that is poking me. In the last week Ive been feeling really very annoyed, broken-down, fatigued, and enervated. To sum all that up.....fed up!!! I know it will be worth it in the end and all, but I just been having a bad case of baby blues..........lol god bless and keep posted...........

Saturday, January 07, 2006


To whom this may concern..........Well Im having a baby girl...so happy, we came up with the name Denise. Alot of people don't like it but i told them that when they create a child they can name him/her whatever they want. Last time I checked its not them that was being named, anyway its 2006 now, I don't have a resolution because im 22 turning 23 this year I grew up already, so there is no need to change who i am or what Ive been doing....I see that alot of people are always saying nonsensical things like "Get cha cake up" or my favorite "step ya shoe game up"...wtf? are u serious......hey here is one you should say..."Get ya life up" because there is more to life than what yall be talking about...one word (materialistic)... that is the only things on some people minds....the ignorance youth, obviously thats the only responsibilty that they have, unlike most I pay mortgage and bills for where I live, but then I should give them the benefit of the doubt that they are young, hey I use to be like that too, And not to mention I have a baby coming so my extra money will be going into her and her future. I never been this jubilant, now that Im pregnant I can't wait til we can hold her in our arms,,,I know my boyfriend is going to be so crazy when Im in labor..I can see his face now..wow well 3 more months til we see our baby girl!!! stay up everybody, and read the bible it says so many things about the altered people in this world...God Bless, keep posted


Thursday, December 22, 2005


I know things happen in life for a reason but lets be real that does not make us forget that we are sad and keep on moving does it.....You just gotta be strong...I keep telling myself that but it just does not budge in my mind...no matter how hard I try. God should have made us more mutinous to the negative things that come up in life. Being despondent is so familiar to my brain that it should be a 6th sense....lol sad but true....well this is 2005 going on to 2006 and I know we all came to a development that prayin just is not biologic to all our answers.....no ifs, ands, or buts about it...and that only time will be our alleviation to the source in which we sorrow.............keep posted and god bless


"If you know the enemy and know yourself", you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
"If you know yourself but know not the enemy", for every victory gained you will also suffer defeat.
"If you know neither the enemy nor yourself", you will succumb in every battle.

**Don't feel entitled to anything you didn't sweat and struggle for.**

*Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.*

~In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by~
~*I am angry nearly every day of my life, but I have learned not to show it; and I still try to hope not to feel it, though it may take me forty years to do it. *~
@~Many argue; not many converse. @~

*"Stay" is a charming word in a loved ones vocabulary. *

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


She was born on April 13, 2006 at 7:35 A.M.....she was only 6 pounds....very little and 18 inch long. I can't put it into words yet how I feel but imma try...I have a new love since she came I never knew that I can love somebody like that...now I know when other moms say u would have to be a mother to feel this and that way...she is soo special to me. My labor was terrible!!!! very painful but pushing her out was not that bad I did really good......I have alot on my mind but this is not the place to be posting it don't need everybody in our business like that...so here is just about 2% of how I feel about things.....to that person who was there for me since day one even though we been through hell and heaven together we still have that bond...very special person...and to everyone else who helped out along the way like when I could not be at my house when I 1st got pregnant and was there for me thanks I needed the support.....And to another very special person..hehe thanks alot it does not matter that we became close at the end of my pregnancy but her talks really did help me...the words did hurt alot when we hated each other but somethimes u get that mad at someone even though u know ur words u post won't change what happened....love ya girl....God really got me with this lil angel she is the best thing to happen to me in my life....well Im really sick and need lots of rest so let me get off the computer.....keep posted and god bless.....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: