Follow my Blogssss

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life is wasted on the living. should i feel bad about thinking that sometimes??? lol

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing. I would have to say that...basically this is the test that everybody ask about life and what u get out of it..smhhh put it this way If your trying to find if you made your misson on earth..If your alive you did not...nuff said...this is all from me and how i feel about....sorry if I offend anyone out there..lol I dont want to sound morbid at all even though i may fit the word somedays.....but I am happy to be alive and I do believe in jesus..just to make that shit clear. I would say life is a longg ass lesson in humility. There are not answers to alot of things that I want to know...I hate that I read alot and still cant find some answers...{{sigh}} I had to come to this conclusion.....It was hard to do but I did.....you cant dwell in the past and you cant dream of the future just worry about NOW think about the mind of the present moment...that has to save me at least a week of living...lmao! Life is a hard as thing that we just get use too...thats why we dont cry 4ever.....sometimes I think if i was to talked to a young one about life and put all the bullshit away and be as real as I can be I would say.......*****You fall out of your mother's womb, you crawl across open country under fire, and drop into your grave. ****** and be like any questions?? I mean I would throw in only a few things are important..heheh well Im out...im at work its slow today!! and its crap weather outside...god bless!!!

No comments: