Follow my Blogssss

Monday, July 7, 2008

reMIX....

I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer from it. But in my mind I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven.Or something to that nature...I feel that god got his hands on me and guides me through life to put me where I'm supposed to be.....we say he does that but why do I end up being guided to bad situations and then i feel the empty spot in my palm where a hand once was..and shit like that..smhhhh. These so called people that we look up to should not be on that high step above our heads..I think they should be called an angel with broken wings. We all are societies children...this is how they made us...and now when some want to open their mouth and speak they dont wanna hear shit..Thank you America we were made by you..

My Blogs are not for everyone. It's only for the Strong-willed,not absent minded!!!!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

If you believe you are right then hey...stick to what you believe..just remember feelings arent fact. ^_^

Nellz said...

"Feelings are not facts"...that may be at times...but overall I just beleive in myself too much and go with my feelings at all times...I trust myself more than anything else.. :)My feelings have yet failed me. Wish i could say the same about others