Follow my Blogssss

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Art Of Pictures...


I can’t verbalize the internal meaning of pictures whatsoever....I would love to make a photograph that would be the equivalent of what I saw and felt..word..Pressing the shutter button is only the very beginning..the whole feeling of great pic of course comes from the camera and the person behind it. The older camera with the flim are ok but its nothing compared to digital... it is flat and needs life...if you look at a old picture from high school or middle school and hold it up to a digital picture You can tell the difference from the fine coloring to the dull lifeless shot, its not reality at all or what the eyes can see. I feel its unadjusted and has no emotions attached to it and that's not what the photo taker is trying to make you see!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

HeyShae! said...

Digital cameras have revolutionalized the common photo... but I had a Jones for the darkroom. There was nothing like watching your photos come to life and tweaking the exposures to your desire.

I believe with the right lighting, correct shutter speed, and of course 'the eye,' you can give digital photos a run for their money. ;-)

Nellz said...

I agree with you 100%... I really enjoy taking and looking at pics.

Monique Famous said...

The photograph of Ian & your daughter is priceless, just keep clicking and the pictures will come to life. Your view finder is your eye and it sees everything you see thats what my photo teacher always expressed to me.