Follow my Blogssss

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Alot of things going on..... ::sigh::



HEllo blogheads....geez alot has been going on, My 25th birthday is on the 30th but this sat im celebrating it at a club called Brasas Lounge!!!! And we are moving next week thank god!! We are moving into a nice condo in coral springs. With all the stress and getting things together brings alot of attention to some things that needs to be cleared up when we move into this new place I want to really spend more extra time with my daughter even though we do that already...u can never spend too much i guess. I would really like to start taking my street photos so i can put it in my scrap book and send off to photo books. One of my pics i took and submitted already is in a photo book sold at barnes and noble and little novelty shops. I label my pic "my Little Family" which is me, my fiance, and my daughter. I did not get paid for it but i dont care.. Its in a book!! To be an artist does not only mean a painter or somebody who draws etc.... I feel I can become one with the art of my pictures. I always feel the desire to look for the extraordinary in ordinary little things.. like a simple picture can tell so much. The challenge for me has been to see things as they are....a portrait, a city street, or a bouncing ball. I want to be objective in a way. Photographs help people see. Pictures produces pleasure by simplicity. You can see something special and show it to the camera. A picture is made and resting and at any moment it is held until someone sees it. Then it is theirs. lol I would also say that there are 2 people in the picture. that's the person looking at the pic and the person who took it... well enough about the things i love!!! Eureka!!! I freaking found the 5 dollars I lost...sorry anyhoot will have new pics of the house coming soon! cant wait.

No comments: