Follow my Blogssss

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TRUST ME...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

90% of men will go back to wifey,main or whatever name you want to call it if they cheated....i never seen in my lifetime a guy being with that girl they cheated on they main with.......ladies...hoes..tricks..sluts...etc. if your fucking with somebody else man (for one its really indecent)....dont talk shit about the girl with all that blah blah...you look stupid as well...or worst..now im aware that there are all types of different situations but shit imma speak on the main one...A guy with a girl he loves her he cares about her more than any next bitch...but he cheated anyway..lol it happens not to say its ok but hell the shit happens. yea wifey may look stupid through many people eyes..but there is always more to the story that others dont see.. but come on...the other chick was just time spent. Some woman stand by they man...through it all...now if this guy or girl is making the same mistakes and cheating on u every other damn day thats a totally different story. but we all make mistakes...forgiveness is the key. Nowwwwww I forgive but I dont forget.. because there is no revenge so complete as forgiveness. For all the Ladies and men who have been cheated on..it sucks but you will always see if that person is about you or not. Cant explain how but only you will know! :)I think that im a very imaginative person but im very farrrr from being gullable. Dont get it twisted at all!! It took me a GOOD minnnnnute to get how i am...as in being warmhearted and being a cool ass wifey... in the begining i use to just say I forgive my man... but I would reheat his sins for breakfast....not cool or ok .. If u say you forgive ur girlfrined or boyfriend dont just make it a statement... Always put urself in they shoes...I know we all did something wrong and wish that other person would forgive you and they dont...but u wish you could let them be in ur brain to see how sorry you really are...(THIS IS FOR REAL PEOPLE NOT THOSE WHO HURT PEOPLE FOR THE HELL OF IT)for those who cannot forgive others....you break the bridge that you must pass yourself....everybody has need to be forgiven. God Bless BLOGHEADS...ITS ALWAYS NICE SEEIN OLD COUPLEs THAT BEEN TOGETHER FOR 62 PLUS YEARS...I WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE LIKE THAT!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
FAIR ENOUGH RIGHT..












p.s. My lil mama won best costume contest at her school YAY!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

Latoya said...

nice blog
I agree with u

& yay she won CONGRATS!

Monique Famous said...

Wellllll if your the main chick and you leave his ass b/c he's cheating he usually ends up with the sideline hoe because she's easy and dumb, I've seen in some cases where she had a baby for his cheating ass because she thinks he loves her but he's with her because the one he loves doesn't want him anymore. I lived this it amuses me because she feels that he used me when I walked away like she should have. But I do agree with you 90% of the time he doesn't stay with the sideline ho even if she has kids for him and runs to him everytime he calls.

Nellz said...

Yea ur right...There are so many diffent cases I tried to cover them all heheh...it sucks at times how some people move...You my nigga Nique!!! thanks for ur comment

Melody.Darlene said...

like dre said... u cant make a hoe a housewife!

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

I Love Love Love Your Blog [definitely catch me following it.]

And she better had won...shoo that costume is too adorable a lady bug right?

ha ha my 1 year old niece gonna be mad when she get older you gave me a idea ...

*goes and gets her costume*

Minnie said...

You know I agre with you 100%. But I also must say..forget this guys that just cheat for the hell love it! Love ya mama...

A said...

This was an interesting read, but what I find a lot is that the men who cheat expect to be forgiven but if their woman was the one who cheated on them it would be a totally different story. I don't know I guess if I were to forgive someone for cheating on me then I would have to know deep down that if I were to also cheat they wouldn't leave me... and I highly doubt most dudes would stay. lol. I also agree that everyone makes mistakes but sometimes there are certain things that you just know not to do, and when you do them you should accept certain reactions. For me if I were in a relationship and felt like I needed to cheat then I don't need to be in that relationship anymore, especially with everything (std's, hiv) going on these days. But thats just my little blurb. lol I know your reading this like who is this girl?...lol Great post!

>^..^<

Ashley Outrageous said...

my goshh your so deep . lol



you are right , wifey does always come out on top , but sometimes guys dont see what they have & take advantage.. . bastards lmao.

Unknown said...

The reverend of the church I grew up going to cheated on his wife with another lady in the congregation. Sure enough, one week we saw the original first lady of the church up there sitting next to her husband and the next week, it was the hefer he was cheating with. lol. He also had a large cast on his hand as if the ex wife had whooped his ass or tried to cut him. Anyways, he stayed with the lady he cheated with but I ca say that it is rare. Even in my own experience, I have always went back to or at least wanted to go back with the original.

You just don't realize what you have until you see it on somebody else's arm.