Follow my Blogssss

Thursday, May 29, 2008

150 die a year from falling coconuts.....

What are the odds of being killed by a coconut?


0.0000004%Falling coconuts reach speeds of about 50 miles per hour, enough to prove fatal should one get in it's way.

The general odds are 1 in 250,000,000 that a person will lose their life in any given year by these falling menaces.


If you live in a non coconut falling area then your chances are a lot lower, but if falling coconuts are a threat then the odds increase slightly and each year 150 people fall victim to these falling hard-shelled, hairy fruits.


hmmmmm so I live in Florida with my family...and nuff palm trees are chilling around every which way...but I know some dont have coconuts but that shit still leave a bad taste in my mouth

No comments: