Follow my Blogssss

Monday, December 7, 2009

Its been a long time


heyyyyyy yea i forgot I still had a blog....geez wow well anyway I took 9months off from posting my next chap in my book "The Good Life" I had my little baby boy Nov. 23rd 2009 His name is David N. Walcott III and Im starting to get back into the writing.....If anybody is still out there(Hears echo) I guess keep posted xoxo

Enjoy pics of my Family...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

ummm....of course we're here, well i am lol. Congrats on the new baby, he is absolutely gorgeous.

Pro Brooklynite said...

hiya missy.... i'm here as well...just blog hopping from one to the next, congratulations the family is beautiful. There's hope still :0)